IRS Payment Plans
Cerritos Debt Relief Attorney – Call (888) 235-5374
Have you fallen behind on your taxes and are facing potential wage garnishments, levies, and liens by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? Depending on your specific circumstances, you may eligible to pursue an IRS payment plan which allows you to repay your debts in smaller monthly installments at a pace that fits your needs. At RJB Law Offices, our Cerritos debt settlement attorneys have more than 20 years of experience helping individuals and businesses pursue much-needed relief from their tax debts and can guide you towards financial security.
Why choose RJB Law Offices? Consider the following:
- Personalized, one-on-one attention for each client
- Countless positive client testimonials
- Responsive and honest communication
- No-cost, no-obligation case reviews
Qualifying for an IRS Payment Plan
Individuals and businesses who automatically qualify for IRS payment plans include:
- Individuals who owe $50,000 or less and have filed all required returns
- Businesses that owe $25,000 or less and have filed all required returns
Those who do not meet the above criteria may still be able to pursue an installment payment plan on a case-by-case basis by completing and mailing IRS Forms 9465 and 433-F. Those who are approved and faithfully adhere to the terms of their repayment plan are oftentimes able to reduce or eliminate the payment of fines or interest, as well as waiving the fee of setting up the agreement. With that being said, there are numerous conditions associated with IRS payment plans that must be considered in order to avoid default.
When entering into a payment plan, you agree to the following terms:
- Any future tax refunds will be applied to your repayment plan until you have paid back the entire amount of your owed debts.
- You must make at least the minimum monthly payment as it is due
- You must include your name, address, SSN, phone number, tax year, and return type on your payments
- All tax returns must be filed on time, and all payments must be made in full and on time
- All scheduled payments must be made, regardless of whether your refund is applied to your account balance
Get in Touch with our Cerritos Tax Lawyers Today
At RJB Law Offices, our Cerritos tax attorneys understand just how crippling tax debt can be and are willing to make every effort to help you find a solution to your tax issues. From pursuing a repayment plan to exploring other options such as bankruptcy, we can help you solve any IRS problem and guide you step by step towards a secure and debt-free future.
Fill out an online form today and find out more about how we can assist you.
“My husband and I are very pleased with how RJB Law Office helped us in our financial situation and appreciate the continues tips to better ourselves in our finances and building up our credit.”- Past Client
“Excellent service and very good advice.”- Past Client
“Genuine, capable and kind.”- Past Client